Debenture Trustee / Bond Trustee
- Mandatory for a listed company proposing a public issue/private placement of Debentures/Bonds with a tenure/ period of more than 12 months in terms of SEBI guidelines.
- Advice on stamp duty implications.
- Duties of Debenture Trustee
- Create security within the stipulated time frame,
- Protect interest of debenture holders,
- Redress the grievances of Debenture Holders effectively,
- Ensure compliance of terms of issue.
- Trustee for Securitisation Transaction.